Prince William and Duchess Catherine continue their visit to India.
Programme of the day
– Visit an organization that helps troubled youth
– Lunch with Prime Minister
– Visit Kaziranga National Park
Prince William and Duchess Catherine on the second day of their visit to India.
Programme of the day ( Mumbai & New Delhi, India)
Host Investiture at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
Launch the 2016-2017 Technology Rocketships Awards at the Social
Visit India Gate memorial
Visit Ghandi Smriti (Ghanidi Memory), a museum for Mahatma Ghandi
Attend Birthday Party for Queen Elizabeth at British High Commissioner home
Meet Vip guests
William will give speech
Prince William and Duchess Catherine began their 7 day official visit to India & Bhutan. The first step leads them to Mumbai.
Program of the day
– Arrive at the Taj with wreath-laying ceremony to honor the victims of the terrorist attack in 2008
– Cricket Match with disadvantaged young people
– Meeting with charities
– Gala Dinner at the Taj